If you’ve got a passion for social media marketing, a proven knack for organizing big projects and strong writing skills, you could be the next Social Media Planner for Birmingham-based marketing agency Luckie & Company.
You’ll be joining a team whose client work has been praised by everyone from Mashable to The New York Times, so you’ll need to show that you have the professionalism, creativity and enthusiasm to be an industry leader. Whether you come from an advertising agency, PR, interactive or journalistic background, we’re looking for someone with a solid track record of taking initiative and getting results. This position requires that you work full-time at the Luckie headquarters in Birmingham, where you will be managing the day-to-day operations of multiple client social media channels, often at the national level.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in professional use of social media
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, PR or a related field
- Clear examples of social media work for clients, preferably with an audience in excess of 10,000 fans or followers.
- Active experience with blogging, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest
- Excellent grammar, spelling and attention to detail
- Provide links to your publicly visible blogs and Twitter feeds
- Must complete criminal background check
Must be experienced with business use of:
- Facebook Pages and Insights
- WordPress, TypePad or other blogging platforms
- YouTube and Vimeo
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Excel
- Google Documents
Ideal candidates also will be experienced with:
- Blogger outreach
- WordPress theme development
- Microsoft PowerPoint or KeyNote
- Radian6 or similar social analytics tools
- Web traffic analytics tools
To apply, email a resume, cover letter, electronic samples and relevant links to email@example.com.
Luckie is an idea-obsessed 140-person agency with offices in Birmingham, San Antonio and Atlanta. Our clients include AT&T, Schick, Little Debbie, Regions Bank,Glaxo Smith Klein, Gulf Power, Asheville Tourism, Alabama Tourism, Bayer Advanced and Chick-fil-A.